Audio Minds - Digital Audio Recording Forum        WDAW.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: concerning MT drummer free download and other free VST,s  (Read 911 times)
musicman1705
TapeOp

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2015, 09:39:54 PM »

Hi,Everyone

I was just wondering if i download this free drummer VST(MT drummer),dose it have any add-ons or uninvited software that installs with it.I also went to another web site and found free guitar amp simulator programs.They sound great for free programs.I just want to know if any of these free vst programs put add-ons that you don,t see or know about.I was told that this could slow down my computer if it happened.The reason for asking is that my computer crashed. I got it up and running now,but it running very slow.I feel that my computer should be running a lot faster.I have an Acer Aspiree-15 a quad core.I think it might be computer related problem and not audio recording that is slowing down my computer.I just wanted to make sure about the VST,s

thanks

everyone
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: